Monday, July 22, 2013

Dynamic Duos #62


This weeks Dynamic Duos challenge is Calypso Coral & Basic Black.  This was a hard one because I didn't want it to look like a Halloween card using these colors.  I embossed in white powder a lacy doily stamp, and then watermarked the rest of the cardstock with the same stamp to soften the look.  I stamped my flower image in black ink and fussy cut.  I added a little gingham bow and attached it to the main panel with 1/4" pop dots.  The sentiment was stamped onto Kraft paper and die cut.  The main panel was attached to a piece of black cardstock and then onto a Kraft card base.
GKD Nana's Needlework
GKD Unforgettable
Spellbinders Ribbon Banners
http://thedynamicduoschallenge.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the embossed doily and the little piece of gingham ribbon. Super sweet card :) Thanks for sharing with us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.