Thursday, February 27, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #125




I am using a really fun set from Flourishes called Pinwheels & Popsicles for this week's Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.  This set has great images with it.  I was especially drawn to the Chinese Lanterns stamp.  I have colored the lanterns with Copic markers to match the colors in the background paper. Thanks so much for coming by to look!

Flourishes Pinwheels & Popsicles
My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing patterned paper
Lil' Inkers Stitched Circles die
Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury White, Innocent Pink & Sweet Corn CS

6 comments:

  1. What a great card for a celebration! The Chinese lanterns are so fun! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another perfect card Sharyn...you never cease to amaze me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fun card using coordinating colors. I do admire your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is awesome! That stamp is a beauty and you brought it to life! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Sharyn!! I love the background paper, and how you have colored the lanterns picking those colors. This is a really sweet image - how fun and different. I'm sure you will be using those stamps a lot! Hope you don't get snowed in this weekend. Just couldn't resist talking about the weather - geesh it's all ANYBODY is talking about. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharyn this is such a cute card! The Chinese laterns are a fabulous addition - they works so well with your sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.