Thursday, February 27, 2014

Seize The Birthday - Anything Goes



Welcome to this week's 
Seize The Birthday "Anything Goes" Challenge!

There are no toppings this time, so it's "Anything Goes."  I recently purchased a circus set from Flourishes called Under the Big Top that I thought would be a great birthday card  for one of my grandsons.

Here's my card

Isn't this fun!  I love the bright colors!  The patterned paper is one of the bargains I found at Archivers.  It's from Echo Park and is called Scoot.  The minute I saw it, I knew I had my circus paper.  The enamel dots too!  They are my newest favorite things!  

Flourishes Under the Big Top
Echo Park Scoot patterned paper
Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury Ivory, Sweet Mango, Tomato Soup, Turquoise Sea and Wild Dandelion CS
My Mind's Eye enamel dots

I hope you will stop over at the Seize the Birthday page to see what the other ladies have come up with this time.  We would love for you to join us!


6 comments:

  1. Sharyn, that looks like such a cute set, the elephant is adorable on the stool...love your pattern paper, goes so well with the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. Love the colors, the cute little banner at the top and the enamel dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this card is a total PARTY!!! Love what you did with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry that I didn't get this set. You have made a fun card here, Love the layout and especially the tickets and the banner on top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharyn, this card is so CUTE with that double banner and the tickets and the elephant! LOVE the bright colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun! Great colours and layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.