Thursday, February 13, 2014

Seize the Birthday - Hearts/Love



I'm so glad you could join me for the next Seize the Birthday Challenge.  This week we have a topping of Hearts/Love!  Of course, if you are not into Hearts/Love it's always "Anything Goes"  as long as it's for a birthday.  Hope you will play along with us!


My son-in-law's birthday is on Valentine's Day, so I tried to give this birthday card a little bit of a masculine feel and still be able to use this week's topping.  Let me know what you think.  I picked up a really cute 6 x 6 Doodlebug Design patterned paper pack called Sweetheart at Archiver's when I was shopping at their Going Out of Business sale.  Boy, I'm sure going to miss that store.  I'm using two of the beautiful papers from that pack.

Gina K. Designs Stamper's Favorites
GKD Pure Luxury White, Kraft & Red Hot card stock
Spellbinders Scalloped Hearts & Classic Scallop Edgeabilities
Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangle Frames
Doodlebug Designs Sweetheart patterned paper & Bon Bon Sprinkles
We R Memory Keepers Baker's Twine

Please visit the Seize the Birthday page to see what the rest of the team have created this week.  I hope you will be inspired and want to play along!


7 comments:

  1. Sharyn, your card is lovely. I love the brown/red color combo and your big embossed heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the red and Kraft color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so IN LOVE with this card. Kraft and red together - perfect!!! I WILL be using this combo - thanks again for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour combo and perfect for a Valentine's Day birthday. Lucky son-in-law to get this fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is wonderful Sharyn...I wanted to come by and take another look. I am sure your Son-in-law loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! The grid patterned paper is perfect for a masculine card! I bet he loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fantastic Sharyn. Love how you incorporated the heart into this perfect masculine BD card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.