Thursday, May 8, 2014

Seize the Birthday - Flowers



It's Thursday so it's time for another two week Seize the Birthday Challenge!  Seize the Birthday is always "anything goes" as long as it's birthday, but this time we have a topping of flowers.  If toppings aren't your thing, you don't have to use it.  It's just an option.

Here's my card

The days are getting warmer, and everything is starting to green up and grow again.  I can't wait for the garden to start showing some of its gorgeous colors.  Unfortunately, I don't have Azaleas in my garden, so I will have to enjoy their beautiful colors in the cards I make.  I just bought this gorgeous stamp set from Power Poppy called Azalea, so I am definitely a topping kind of gal this week!  This is such a pretty set, and it was a lot of fun to color.  I colored it with Copic markers.

Power Poppy Azalea
GKD Stamper's Favorites - sentiment
Cuttlebug Mountain Meadow
Spellbinders A2 Polka Dots EF
GKD Pure Luxury White & Innocent Pink CS
GKD Mixed Berries button
Offray ribbon

Please visit the Seize the Birthday page to see the beautiful cards the rest of the team have made this week.  I hope you will be inspired and want to come and play along with us.  We would love to see what you create!



6 comments:

  1. I love your card!!! I was waiting to order my stamps from them, since they only had 4 in the store, but I have to now. This beautiful card is amazing and I want to make one just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Love the flowers and all that gorgeous texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stamp set! Your coloring is really amazing! They have such depth! Really, really a great job! Hope you had a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Sharyn, and you have coloured the flowers so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers are so pretty in that soft pink and against that wonderful background! Beautiful card Sharyn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is very pretty. Thanks for the all the inspiration, I just linked up:)

    Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.