Thursday, May 22, 2014

Seize the Birthday - Tags




It's time for another two week challenge at Seize the Birthday!  Seize the Birthday is always "Anything Goes", as long as it's for a birthday, but if you are feeling adventurous, we have an added topping this time of Tags. The toppings are always an option.

Here are my tags

The stamp set I used is from Verve and is called Geared Up.  I loved this cute little robot the minute I saw him.  The set comes with numbers, gears, three great sentiments and, of course, this sweet robot.  Isn't he cute with the number 6 on this tummy!  My grandson will be 6 in June, so this little guy is going on his present.  The vertical Happy Birthday is from the Gina K. Designs set Vertical Greetings & Things.  The other tag shows some of the gears and one of the sentiments from the Geared Up set.

Verve Geared Up
GKD Vertical Greetings & Things
Doodlebug Boys Only patterned paper
Spellbinders Labels Thirty
Reverse Confetti Tag Me dies
Offray Ribbon
Doodlebug twine

Please visit the Seize the Birthday page to see the beautiful projects the rest of the team have come up with this week.  I hope you will be inspired and want to play along with us. We would love to see what you create!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Sharyn - these are so super cute! Love colours and fun designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the idea of tags for the kids birthday gifts. I know that you put a lot of time into the card, just like me and the kids are really more interested in the gift. Lol
    These tags are still so cute and if they were kept and put into a scrapbook to keep, they still would be a nice keepsake. Cute robot and gear tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already mentioned that I love your tags...but now I will do it the proper way! LOL I am thrilled you did something different this week and are showing our followers to explore their options! The pair of these are really cute and I really like the shape of the robot one! Hope your enjoying your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just adorable Sharyn! Love the shape of the robot tag, and the colouring and shading looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both tags are adorable Sharyn, robots are always a fun theme.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.