Thursday, June 26, 2014

Gina K. Designs June Release Party

Well, today is the day!  
The Gina K. Designs June Stamp Release Party 
begins at 7 PM (CT) over at Stamp TV.  
I am extremely excited to be a part of this month's Design Team. 
This has been such an amazing experience, and I am grateful to have been given this opportunity. 
The last few days have been crazy busy trying to get all of my cards made, but I am ready to go.  

First up is Melanie Meunchinger's Fabulous Frame:



I used Fabulous Frame, Ang & Me patterned paper, Pure Luxury White & Dark Chocolate card stock, Offray ribbon & MME Enamel Dots.


I used Fabulous Frame, Stately Flowers 2, Casual Friday patterned paper, Spellbinders Classic Ovals, MME Enamel Dots and Copic markers E35, G24, YG67, R01, R12, R35, R46, Y21.

Up next is Theresa Momber's Vertical Greetings 2:



I used Vertical Greetings 2, Ang & Me patterned paper, Spellbinders Captivating Squares, Pure Luxury White, Ivory, Tomato Soup & Black Onxy card stock, Copic markers Y18, YR12, R17, YG95, YG97, MME Enamel Dots & GKD gingham ribbon.


I used Vertical Greetings 2, Spellbinders Classic Ovals & Lacy Ovals, Pure Luxury White, Black Onyx & Warm Cocoa card stock, GKD Fresh Asparagus double stitched ribbon, and Copic markers E35, E43, E57, R12, Y18, Y21, YG95.

Next is Beth Silaika's Keep Calm:



I used Keep Calm, Recollections purple foil paper, Cuttlebug Love Triangle EF, Spellbinders Classic Ovals & Scalloped Ovals, Picot Edge Circles, Offray Gold Woven Ribbon & Zing! Gold Glitter Finish embossing powder.


I used Keep Calm, Spellbinders Beaded Circles, Pure Luxury White, Powder Blue & Passionate Pink card stock, PTI Notched Star Banner, Fiskars Crimper, Martha Stewart Doily Lace border punch, Copic markers B21, G40, R01, Y21, R83, V22 and Wink of Stella.

And the final set is Debbie Corbari's Let's Talk:



I used Let's Talk, Summer Brights patterned paper, Lil' Inkers Stitched Circles, Verve Heart Quartet, Pure Luxury White, Grass Green & Red Hot card stock and Doodlebug twine.


I used Let's Talk, Casual Friday patterned paper, Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Ovals, GKD red hot ribbon, Pure Luxury White & Red Hot card stock and Martha Stewart Doily Lace border punch.

Well, that's what I have been doing the last few days!  I hope you will join us over at StampTV for the Release Party tonight at 7 PM (Central Time).  And, we will be hopping on Monday & Tuesday with more wonderful cards to show you.  Thanks so much for stopping by to look!

3 comments:

  1. Your cards were wonderful last night...I really enjoyed chatting and commenting with everyone at the release. Gina and Company should be honored that you showcased their products so beautifully! Well done my BFFIBL! Now get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful cards! I love them all, but I think I have a craving for your keep calm and eat a cupcake one! It's super sweet! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sharyn on being on the Design team. Your cards are all fabulous! You were certainly very busy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.