Monday, June 16, 2014

Power Poppy - Peep of the Week



I made this for  the Power Poppy Peep of the Week Challenge.  I was so excited to get my stamps in the mail the other day.  This Peony stamp is going to be a favorite of mine, I know.  I'm an Indiana girl and the Peony is our state flower.  This isn't a traditional peony color, but I needed it to be.  lol

Power Poppy Peony
Spellbinders Standard Circles & Scalloped Circles, A2 Scalloped Borders Two
Doodlebug Take Note patterned paper
Offray orange ribbon
Copic markers YR02, YR15, YR20, YG61, YG63

9 comments:

  1. Thud! I love everything about this! Need I say more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fabulous! I love, love, love the happy paper and ribbon you have setting off these beautifully colored peonies! Like I said -- Fabulous! Thanks for joining us over at Power Poppy this week Sharyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traditional colour or not...so beautiful! I think that’s sometimes why we stamp so we can create something in our own unique colour! Thanks so much for joining us at Power Poppy Sharyn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a GORGEOUS card! I wish my Peonies looked as lovely as yours, I have one bud coming, deep pink! Gorgeous design, colors and layout! Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Sharyn! Love your dp and that stamp is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Sharyn! Love your dp and that stamp is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Sharyn! Stunning! Love the soft peachy colour of your blooms. Fabulous card creation. Thanks for playing along with us at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your peonies are so soft and elegant!! What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This may not be a traditional color, but they sure do look pretty! :) How fitting that it is your state flower too! I am so glad you could play along with us at Power Poppy and share your beautiful card with us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.