Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Mod Squad - Love that ......Texture!


I'm hosting the Mod Squad Challenge this week.  After searching through my stash and discovering pads of burlap, cork, foil and woven paper that hadn't been used.  I decided some of my supplies needed some love.

The challenge I've chosen is to Love that ....Texture! 
 And, use some texture on your card.



I decided on some burlap for my card.  I paired it with a gorgeous sunflower, some gingham patterned paper and a pretty red bandanna ribbon and bow to give this card a very decidedly country feel.  Here are the supplies I used:

Gina K. Designs Stately Flowers 5
GKD Pool Side patterned paper
DCWV Burlap paper
Spellbinders Long Rectangles Large & Long Scalloped Rectangles Large
Savvy Dies Hello
Ribbon Boutique Red Bandanna ribbon
Copic markers Y18, Y21, YR12, YR15, YG95, YG97, E57
GKD Pure Luxury White and Sandy Beach CS

I hope you will be inspired and want to play along.  I would love to see the ways you use texture on your beautiful card.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, so glad you are hosting this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your card, LOVE your Challenge.....my card is done, just need time to upload and Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the burlap, the flower, the colors, the die cut sentiment, and that wonderful bow!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.