Thursday, September 11, 2014

Make it Monday #179 - Emboss Resist Using Die Cuts

This week at Make it Monday the challenge is Emboss Resist Using Die Cuts.  I just received this beautiful die in the mail and thought it would be fun to use for this challenge.

Here's my card

I made a stencil using the die and stamped with VersaMark and embossed with clear embossing powder.  The inks I used are all Gina K. Designs, and I created an ombre look.  I anchored the sentiment with a Vellum banner, that I embossed with a Swiss Dot embossing folder.  Thanks so much for stopping by to look.

Recipe:
PTI Mighty Bloom Die
Power Poppy Azalea (sentiment)
Spellbinders Standard Circles & Scalloped Circles
Vellum banner
Cuttlebug Swiss Dot EF
GKD Sweet Corn, Sweet Mango, Tomato Soup, Faded Brick, Red Hot, & Black Onyx
MME enamel dots

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful autumn hues and I love the embossed vellum with the sentiment.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I have that texture plate on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your dotted swiss vellum. Great CAS card. I just entered too, we are next to each other. I just got some PTI stamps, all in sentiments, so that I could enter more of their challenges. I never had the right stamp sets for them. Now I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card. Love the embossed vellum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my fab inking :) love the gradient !

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this card Sharyn!!! Embossed vellum....going to have to try this!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that idea of using vellum in an embossing folder--texture and interest that doesn't block that beautiful background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.