Friday, September 12, 2014

Reverse Confetti #16 - Sketch for you to try

I received some "happy" mail from Reverse Confetti this week and couldn't wait to play, so I decided to hook up with their September sketch challenge.  I love this layout! I have had my eye on this set for a while and have been drooling over the wonderful cards by the design team.  I am in love with the polka dot lemons!    Here's my card.



Sept14

I feel like life has thrown me some lemons lately, and I am really identifying with this terrific sentiment!  It just makes me happy!  The stamp set is Reverse Confetti's Fresh 'N Fruity.  I paired it with some fun paper by Simple Stories called Summer Fresh.  I love this color scheme.  Thanks so much for coming by to look!

Recipe:
Reverse Confetti Fresh 'N Fruity
Reverse Confetti Love Note die
Spellbinders Standard Circles and Scalloped Circles
Simple Stories Summer Fresh patterned paper
We R Memory Keepers Red Baker's Twine
Gina K. Designs Red Hot button

3 comments:

  1. What I really like about this card is the way you used the gingham and the flower paper. The lemons really set it off so well. This just reminds me of some old fashioned summer times. So sorry that life has given you some lemons, my friend. Looks like you are squeezing through it. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you, Sharyn! Who can resist polka dot lemons?? I just love the "table" you laid them on for this pretty design!! You have a wonderful attitude about how to deal with the lemons that life has been throwing at you, but I hope they stop coming your way now!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Love the polka dot lemons! Great take on the challenge! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.