Thursday, November 6, 2014

Seize the Birthday - Orange

This time at Seize the Birthday we have the topping of Orange.  Like always our challenge is "Anything Goes", if you don't want to do the topping, as long as it's for a birthday.

Here's my card


When I saw the topping, my first thought was of color.  But, then I remembered this fun stamp set from Reverse Confetti and decided to make a card in the shape of an orange.  I'm so happy with the way this turned out.  The stamp set is called Fresh 'N Fruity.

The Recipe:

Reverse Confetti Fresh 'N Fruity
Spellbinders Standard Circles
Cuttlebug Swiss Dot EF
Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury White & Sweet Mango CS

Please visit the Seize the Birthday blog to see the wonderful cards from the rest of the team.  I hope you will be inspired and want to play along.  We would love to see what you create!

7 comments:

  1. Really cute idea to make the orange card round. Lol Sweet sentiment is the bomb!
    You knocked it out of the park again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute Sharyn! Love that it's an orange shaped card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card!! And it's so nice to see something other than Christmas or fall for a change. Great colors and texture, and I love the shape!! I'm assuming that you used a clear stamp for the sentiment and curved it to fit the card. Isn't it cool that this works so well? Super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Sharyn. Very clever making the card an orange

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol sweet little card. Remember that knock knock joke? HA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just the cutest card and I love the play on words as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable! What a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.