Thursday, December 4, 2014

Seize the Birthday - No Topping

This time at Seize the Birthday it is "Anything Goes" as long as it's for a birthday.   We have no topping this week.

Here is my card


This card has a lot of stamping.  I stamped the background, it is not patterned paper.  I am so crazy about this set from W Plus 9 called Quilt Prints.  It was very easy to use.  The hardest part was choosing colors.  I decided to go with some Christmasy colors and chose some of my favorites from Gina K. Designs, Cherry Red, Fresh Asparagus & Prickly Pear.  Another new product I used this time was by Reverse Confetti.  It was intended as an envelope wrap, but I used it to hold my sentiment. Thanks so much for coming by to look!

Please visit the Seize the Birthday blog to see the beautiful cards the rest of the team have made for this "no topping" challenge.  I hope you will be inspired and come play along!

The Recipe:

W Plus 9 Quilt Prints
Reverse Confetti Envie Wrap, Circles & Scallops dies
PTI Wonderful Words: Birthday
MME enamel dots

9 comments:

  1. A really nice card design Sharyn, love the colors and sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That is a lot of stamping, but I LOVE your background you created, it is fabulous! Looks like a warm cozy quilt! Perfect colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that is a lot of stamping. You did a great job, as usual, I took a close up look and your stamping is perfect. Love the colorful, fun background. Lots of love here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! You did A LOT of stamping on this. That quilt stamp is so cool!! Stunning design!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness Sharyn, that is a LOT of stamping. At first glance I thought 'oh, I love that background paper' what a surprise when I read the blog. The card is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I thought it was background paper. You did a great job with the stamping and colors. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT color choices - love them together. Now I have to go over to W Plus 9 and check out that stamp set....very cool. Your card is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this card! Which I have already mentioned! :) It's worth repeating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card this week Sharyn, especially that bold sentiment that appears to pop right off the page! Gorgeous background that you have created too, such great stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.