Thursday, December 18, 2014

Seize the Birthday - Silver and Gold

This time at Seize the Birthday our topping is Silver and Gold.  Of course, if you are not interested in the topping, it is always "Anything Goes" as long as it's for a birthday.

Here's my card




This is a very graphic style for me, but I saw this beautiful die over at Simon Says stamps and it was so different from anything that I have, I had to buy it.  I think it worked out beautifully for our Silver and Gold topping this week.  The great thing about an inlay die is I had enough pieces for two cards.

Please visit the Seize the Birthday blog to see the wonderful card the rest of the team have made this week.  I hope you will be inspired and play along with us.  I would love to see what you create!

The Recipe:

Simon Says Stamps Ring Frame die
Gina K. Designs Signs of Spring sentiment
Recollections Foil Paper
Sequins from stash
GKD Fine Detail Embossing Powder in Silver and Gold

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Aren't those just beautiful!! So festive and FUN! I love the gold and silver! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING, STUNNING, STUNNING!!! Oh, and did I mention this was STUNING???? Love all the gold and silver. I have contemplated that die - it's GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! way to rock the gold and silver :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhh! Do I like this card design!!! Can't find the right words. More than stunning!
    And the best part, I just bought that die too! Teehee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely GORGEOUS!! Love that die, it's perfect for silver and gold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fantastic card!
    Merry Christmas, Sharyn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sharyn this is AWesome ADORABLE and so stylish...I love that color combo on your card and it looks like you have not difficulty to made this color combo in a card...I have difficult time to think which color should I combine together and I decided to choose black white silver and gold...wish you have time to visiting my silver n gold card...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.