Thursday, March 26, 2015

Seize the Birthday - No Topping

This time at Seize the Birthday there is no topping.  As always, it's "Anything Goes" as long as it's for a birthday, so put on your thinking caps and create something beautiful!

Here's my card



The beautiful French Lilac image is from Power Poppy.  I love lilacs!  They are beautiful to look at and smell wonderful.  The patterned paper is from my stash, and I covered it with a piece of vellum to soften the look.  I used a delicate Spellbinders die and colored the image with Copic markers.

Please visit the Seize the Birthday blog to see the beautiful cards the rest of the team have made this time.  I hope you will be inspired and come play along.

Recipe:
Power Poppy French Lilacs
GKD Happy Birthday To You
Vellum
Spellbinders Elegant Ovals
Patterned Paper from my stash
BV000, BV13, BV17, E57, G24, G43

6 comments:

  1. I knew right away that was from PP....it is gorgeous, beautifully colored, love the soft background, that die is pretty fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Sharyn, this is just beautiful. You have done an outstanding job coloring those beautiful lilacs, and isn't that little lady bug so stinkin' cute!! And the die cut oval and striped background are so elegant!!! I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is like a painted picture and it should be framed. Seriously! Beautiful coloring job on the flowers and cute ladybug. Love the soften background that you put the sweet oval on. Been looking at that die for awhile now, I think I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card - I love lilac too, and the one on your card is fab.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. There you are again....stunning me with your coloring! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous lilacs and a beautiful oval die. Our next door neighbor used to have lilac bushes out by the road. We could smell them when our windows were open! They are wonderful flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.