Saturday, February 20, 2016

Just Us Girls #331 - Color Week

This time at Just Us Girls it's Color Week.  Cheryl is our hostess and she has chosen Teal, Aqua & Navy as our inspiration.




I decided to go with a beautiful stamp from PTI called Enclosed Butterfly.  The background is an embossing folder called Modern Vines from Cuttlebug, and I added some enamel dots and some Sakura glitter pen to the tips of the wings.

Please visit the Just Us Girls blog to see the beautiful cards the rest of the team and our GD, Pamellia, have made this week.  I hope you will be inspired and come play along.

If you win Chic of the Week in any of our February challenges, you will be in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of April.  Good luck!

The Recipe:
PTI Enclosed Butterfly
Cuttlebug Modern Vines EF
MME enamel dots
Sakura glitter pen in clear

15 comments:

  1. O. M. G. This is gorgeous! Every time I come here you have new supplies, you must have the world's largest collection of dies....what's your secret, wanna move to The Cape? lol That butterfly is beyond beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty, pretty!!! The butterfly is beautiful and I love that ef.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty colors to work with and such a pretty card. I love texture on the background, and that butterfly die is to die for...lol. You always use the enamel dots, which I'm so partial to, and you always know just where to put them. Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I usually do not go for cas, but yours is the exception

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! That big, bold butterfly is gorgeous against that embossed background. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this die and you showcased it and the colors beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that big bold butterfly and the sentiment inside. Another beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!! I just love your big bold butterfly against the subtle background design. Great take on the colour challenge! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Sharyn! Love the boldness of the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where have I been to have 10people see this before me? This is a simple but bold design showing off the colors of this challenge. Love how you put the sentiment in the butterfly so as not to disturb the design. Wonderful, again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! That big bold butterfly looks amazing! What a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. The embossed background is amazing with the big and bold butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is wonderful I love that butterfly! Nicely done with the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful Sharyn! Love those colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.