Saturday, February 27, 2016

Just Us Girls #332 - Photo Week

This time at Just Us Girls it's Photo Week.  Lisa is our hostess and she has picked a fun picture to inspire us.

With the completion of this challenge, we will be saying goodbye to our Guest Designer, Pamellia. Thanks so much, Pamellia, for sharing your wonderful talent with us.



Isn't he the cutest?  He's from a Penny Black set called Toadily.  I used one of my favorite sets from PTI called Super Gingham for the background and added some faux stitching and three little bees. 

Please visit the Just Us Girls blog to see the wonderful cards the rest of the team and our GD, Pamellia, have made this week.  I hope you will be inspired and come play along.

If you win Chic of the Week in any of our February challenges, you will be in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of April.  Good luck!

The recipe:
Penny Black Toadily 
PTI Super Gingham
GKD Jelly Bean Green ink

15 comments:

  1. Hi Sharyn!What an adorable card! I love your cute little toad image. And my favorite kind f sentiments are puns. Just so fun! Great faux stitching to pull it all together. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm in Bloomington, IN so not terribly far from you. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sweet, he is the cutest. Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy frog! Love the image!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so toadily cute Sharyn. Perfect leap day card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe - he's the cutest thing!! I love that happy smile, and I also LOVE the gingham, the stitching and those darling little bees. I'm so partial to bees!!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stinking cute!!! Just adorable, and the gingham in the background is so precious along with those bees. You should be proud of this one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just hoping in to tell you I adore your card! Hoppy Leap Day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a "toadily" cute card! Sorry, couldn't help it! Love your interpretation of the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! That little, dancing frog is adorable and I love the little bees buzzing around him. That gingham strip is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well this is "toadily" adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the play on words and this adorable card. That green is such a pretty, soft color and the bees are so perfect around the frog. I hope things are settling down for you and you have a chance to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The toad is so cute and I love the daisy flower and the cute little bees and of course the gingham background! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderfully CAS but wonderfully full of interest thanks to that plaid panel. What a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant card, love this toad and the way you have done the background. Very clever, wonderful look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.