Thursday, February 11, 2016

Seize the Birthday - Cupcakes or Candy

This time at Seize the Birthday our topping is Cupcakes or Candy.  Of course, it's always "Anything Goes" as long as it's for a birthday, if you don't want to do the topping.

We have a new Surprise Party Guest for the month of February & March.  I would like to welcome Jacquie Southas.  Please visit her blog and leave her some love.


I pulled out an older set from Gina K. Designs because of this fun cupcake.  Isn't it cute?  The patterned paper is also from GKD.  I added some stickles to the top of the cupcake for a little sparkle.

Please visit the Seize the Birthday blog to see the beautiful cards the rest of the team and our Surprise Party Guest, Jacquie,  have made this time.  I hope you will be inspired and come play along with us.

The recipe:
GKD Sweet Treats
GKD Birthday Hoot patterned paper
PTI Wonderful Words: Birthday
Lil' Inkers Stitched Circles & Stitched Scallop Border
Stickles Thistle

7 comments:

  1. Oh so yummy....love the cupcake and the cupcake panel too cute....pretty soft colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, every time one of your cards pops up in my email, and I open it, my eyes pop and I say Oh MY! Seriously! Love the color and the varied background on this one. just a single cupcake is all that it needs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this set and papers, and haven't used them in forever. Your colors are so pretty, and I love the design. Great job, as usual. This card makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card Sharyn! I think this is the first time I've liked that cupcake image. I think it just needed the right surroundings and you found that balance. Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Love the colors and the yummy cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have an eye for color for sure! Love all the lilac! Another beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna's right... Oh, so yummy!! Love the colors and especially like the cupcake background paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.