Saturday, September 10, 2016

Just Us Girls #360 - Trend Week

This time at Just Us Girls it's Trend Week.  Lisa is our hostess and she has chosen the trend of Sequins as our inspiration.



I am using a set from PTI called color Pop Autumn.  The background is one of their pre-printed ones. I just had to pick the colors I wanted to use and stamp.....very quick as the design was already done for me.  I cut the "Bountiful" die three times with shimmer paper and glued them together.  I, also, added some faux stitching.

Please visit the Just Us Girls blog to see the beautiful cards the rest of the team and our GD, Kathy, have made this time.  I hope you will play along with us.

If you win Chic of the Week in any of our September challenges, you will be in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of November.  Good luck!

The Recipe:
PTI Color Pop Sutumn
DCWV Shimmer paper
Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins

10 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful feminine creation. Love soft colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharyn, this is so soft and beautiful. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the pre-printed background! Love the soft colors and the scattering of sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Love the layout and over all design of the entire thing! Your faux stitching looks printed on!! You and your talent has no limits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your foliage images are awesome -- great use of sequins too. I sure like the clear ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such yummy colours Sharyn. A really beautiful card. Love the layout and the sentiment. Great finish with the faux stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout and choice of colors. I am very inspired and can't wait to get into my craft room. We are coming home today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The stitching frames those lovely flowers beautifully, Sharyn, and the colors are gorgeous, especially that shimmer paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is beautiful Sharyn! I love all the embellishments you added to the preprinted paper! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you framed the front of this pretty card! Such soft colors, love the sequin accents too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.