Monday, January 23, 2017

Soup's On!

We have three family members with birthdays in February.  The one I worked on today was for my son-in-law.  Masculine cards are always a challenge for me.  I started thinking about what Scott liked to do, and I thought cooking.  He loves to cook!  This is what I came up with.


I adore this stamp set from MFT!  The cute little chef is ready to go to work.  Now look closely at the stove, stove hood, fire and the utensil rack. They were made with the MFT Fireplace die.  The genius behind the fireplace transformation is a lady named Anna Kossakovskaya.  I found a card she made on Pinterest and had to give it a try.  If you click on her name, it will take you to the post of the card she made.  I added the brick wall, the fun awning and changed the colors.

Thanks so much for coming by to look.  Your kind comments are greatly appreciated.

The Recipe:
MFT Recipe for Happiness
MFT Stitched Sentiment Strips die
MFT Small Brick Wall Stencil
MFT Fireplace die
PTI Cover Plate Awning

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic scene you have created, it IS souper! If he likes to cook this is the PERFECT card, send along a frame too! This is really adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this fantastic card earlier today, but had to run out and I was not able to make a comment until now. This souper,cool! Lol I thinks that Donna is right and you should send along a frame so he can put it in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card. You always seem to know what to do with stamp sets like this....I'm always at a loss. This is really cute, I'm sure your son-in-law will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh Sharyn, this is so cute...like Donna said 'souper' cute. Your son-in-law will love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to come by for a better look! FRAME worthy for SURE!!!!!! You always think outside the box and challenge yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.