Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Carrot Box Treats

When I saw this die, I knew I was going to have to get it. These little treats are so cute!







I had all kinds of trouble with this die.  It would cut the cutting lines and, also, the fold lines. It was very frustrating.  Customer Service said they had no trouble with it and that I should use a heavier card stock and put washi tape over the fold lines.  Finally, at the suggestion of my husband, I used an emery board and filed the fold lines down a bit.  Now it cuts much better and only on the lines that should be cut.

The Recipe:
PTI Carrot Treat Box
MFT Snuggle Bunnies
GKD Holiday Frames Fillers (sentiment)
Doodlebug Hello Sunshine patterned paper

7 comments:

  1. These are sooooo ADORABLE! Your grandkids will love them! I like how you decorated each one too! I also saw a lot of people were having trouble with the die, definitely defective! Thank goodness for Larry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sharyn, these are so cute. I love the pastel colors and papers you decorated with. The kids will love those. It's a shame you had so much trouble with the die but you overcame! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These will be so cute on Easter morning, to give to the grand kids. Made with love and a little bit of tears. I know lots of people had trouble with this die. So glad that you had help to figure out a remedy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stinkin' CUTE!!! And your hubs is a GENIUS!!! I would never think to file down the fold lines.....great idea. These are just adorable. I love those patterned papers, and your colors are beautiful. They look so pretty when you see them all together! The grands will LOVE them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just too cute!! Your grandkids will be so excited when they get these. Thank your hubby for the tip on dies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable and I sure understand why you had to have it! Way to go Larry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable! Love the carrot treat boxes! Awesome job! Way to go Larry! Praying that you are feeling better! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.