Saturday, May 20, 2017

Congrats

My husband asked me to make a card for a lady in his office who just received a promotion.  This is what I came up with.


I couldn't wait to try out some of my new Gina K. Designs Fancy Foils and Foils Mates.  I used the Polka Dot pattern and some Turquoise Sea foil.  I love the little pops of color and shine.  The tulips are one of my favorites from PTI and they are called Tulip Time.

Thanks so much for coming by to  look.  I always appreciate your kind comments.

The Recipe:
PTI Tulip Time
PTI Mum's the Word - sentiment
MFT Stitch Rectangle Scallop Edge Frame
PTI Noted Scalloped A2 Vertical die
GKD Fancy Foils - Turquoise Sea
GKD Foil Mates - Polka Dots
GKD Sweet Mango, Tomato Soup, Faded Brick, Jelly Bean Green & Fresh Asparagus inks
GKD White Fine Detail Embossing Powder

9 comments:

  1. Sharyn, I love this card and so want to try her foiling products! Your background is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Sharyn!! Love the foiled polka dots behind the tulips and the stitched scalloped frame...that's pretty much the whole thing isn't it?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love the foiled Designer Papers and your color combo. The flowers are fabulous. Bet she saves this forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just so sweet. I love the foiling - especially in that color. And I have been coveting that tulip stamp set for awhile, I may have to think about owning it. Every time you use it I love it more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Sharyn. I love the colours - just gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could see the shine as soon as I clicked on your blog. The color is beautiful and I love the design of your card. Do you have a foiling machine or did you use that foiling glue?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just finished foiling away the afternoon yesterday. I have to say that this is so much fun. I love your lovely card for a special occasion. The foil, mixed with the die cut tulips are fantastic. Now let me see what I can do with the foiled backgrounds that I did. Thanks for the motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! This is a show stopper! WOW!!!! I didn't think I needed to jump on the foil band wagon until I saw this card! Thanks ....I think! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.