Sunday, July 23, 2017

I Miss You Sow Much

Our granddaughter came over to spend the night, and she wanted to make a card for her grandma in Florida.  This is what she came up with.


The inside says I Miss You Sow Much!  I think she had a fun time playing with my supplies, and she really did a fine job.  Beautifully done, Jovie!

Thanks so much for coming by to look.  Your kind comments are always appreciated!

The Recipe:
MFT Sow Much Cuteness, The Whole Herd
MFT Rolling Hills, Radient Sun die
TCP Cloud Border


7 comments:

  1. She did a great job! I am sure she really enjoyed it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have had a great time and she did very well with this card. I see another future card maker here. What fun with grand children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have passed on your talent. This is so cute and her Florida grandma will love it. It is a cute scene and the sentiment is perfect. It is so much fun to craft with granddaughters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW, what a brilliant card! Your talented granddaughter has made a beautiful scene. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH, that little piggy is just the cutest thing. I love his round pink belly....makes me smile. Your design is just fabulous, this is a great card. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodness this is so stinkin' cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! What a fun and fab design. Wouldn't you love to see the other Nana open it?!? LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wayyyyy too cute!! don't you just love making cards with grandkids??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.