Saturday, October 14, 2017

Merry Christmas/Just Because

The two cards I'm posting are both a CASE of Betsy Veldman's genius.  I've been down for about 10 days now with a pinched nerve in my back.  So much pain and I am really tired of it.  I'm getting an epidural Monday with hopes that it will eliminate the pain.


The first one is from PTI's new Wonderland kit.  I fell in love with it the minute I saw it.


The second one is from PTI's Market Street kit.  I love the flower cart and those sweet pumpkins.

The Recipe:
PTI Wonderland
PTI Market Street
PTI Bold Blossoms - sentiment

Thanks so much for coming by to look.  Your kind comments are always appreciated.

6 comments:

  1. Sure hope the epidural works for you! 2 fabulous cards--so many details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, Sharyn, I am so sorry for your pain and I sure hope the epidural will relieve you of the pain and bring you back to your happy self! Your cards are gorgeous...I love the winterland kit...still waiting on delivery for mine...it is an amazing kit and you used it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I haven't seen that kit but that card is so beautiful. What a lovely serene scene you made with it. The flower cart looks so cute with the pumpkins on it! I hope you get to feeling better quick with the epidural. I got your gorgeous card yesterday and thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure hope that epidural works for you, this is getting ridiculous! These cards are so cute, I love them both. You have really done Betsy's work justice here, and it looks like you have fun making them. Well done....let us know how you do with the shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sorry that you have had to deal with this back pain. Sure hope that the epidural will work. It sure and not pinched your creativeness. These cards are amazing. Totally fabulous and so de;delightful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man.....good luck today, hope you find some relief! Beautiful cards, love the designs! Love that little flower cart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.