Saturday, November 11, 2017

Little Town Village

I've had so much fun with the Little Town dies.  They are addictive!  Here is what I have completed so far.





This is the School House.  Of course, it had to be red.


I decorated each window of this sweet Church with a wreath and bow.


The Gingerbread House took the most time.  
By the time I had all of the candy on the roof, I was a gluey mess.


The Herb Shop is complete with parsley, rosemary and thyme in the window boxes.


Here is the cute Sweet Treats Shop.


My quilt shop is called One Stitch At A Time.  
The quilt block on the end of the building is from the Quilted Summer set.

I used a circle die and cut a hole in the bottom of each building, so they would sit over a battery tealight.  Can't wait to see what they look like lighted.

Thanks so much for coming by to look.  Your kind comments are always appreciated.

8 comments:

  1. Sharyn, these are amazing!! I am so glad you showed close up individual pictures...WOW, girlfriend, you did a fabulous job with all the decorations, LOVE it and it can take the place of Department 56...Dickens village or any of those don't hold a candle to what you personally made! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little town village is adorable. I need to pull out my little town dies and get started on making a village.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, these are so stinkin' cute, and I can see that you are having great fun making them. I hope you will show us the whole village when you are done. What a great project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharyn - these are all such amazing little treasures. Such amazing details on ever little town dies. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Sharyn, these are amazing. Such detail and fun touches you've done on them. Even the cute little trees and fences. So many different looks and such charm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Sharyn! You're a little village with all the detailed Stores and church, will be so amazing this Christmas. You thought of all the details. This year when we see pictures of your lovely home decorated for Christmas this little village should be the spotlight and center attention. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just the sweetest! What a happy and beautiful little village you have created! I adore that church and the herb shoppe....although they are all wonderful! Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, I guess you are enjoying yourself! Can't decide which one is my favorite...but I think the gingerbread house and the sweet shop is right up my alley! Since I love them both! Incredible job!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.