Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Huggable Cuties

It's that time for Valentines and I'm working ahead to get them done for my grandkids.  I made multiples of these, but here are the three designs I used.




This set is from PTI and is called Huggable Monkey and Huggable Bears.  There is another option on the bear set and it is a Polar bear.  I'll have to try that one at a later date.  I think these are so adorable.  I love all of them.  I think the kids will like them too!

The Recipe:
PTI Huggable Monkey, Huggable Bears
PTI Tag Sale Quilted
PTI Happy Hearts
Spellbinder Hearts & Scalloped Hearts

Thanks so much for coming by to look.  Your kind comments are always appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. Seriously....these are THE SWEETEST! I love them al but I think I LOVE the Monkey one the most! FANTASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, these are the cutest, sweetest Valentine's ever. Like Donna, my favorite is the monkey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness overload! I am seriously hooked on the Monkey! The GK are going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make the cutest cards. These are just great Valentines cards for kids. Love the Monkey. Note, I found all of your posts in my spam box. Usually I just delete without looking. But today for some reason, I found yours and a few others there. I will have to check before I delete now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.