Friday, February 16, 2018

Happy Birthday!

This is a new set from PTI called Fiesta Flag Birthday.  I love the cake on the pedestal all decorated for a special birthday.


For the background, I used a new stencil called Stencil Basics Diamond.  I mixed some Dapp Lightweight Spackle with pink and peach re-inkers.  I used the Mix and Mat Plaid dies and one of the Frosted Border dies.

Thanks so much for coming by to look.  Your kind comments are always appreciated.

The Recipe:
PTI Fiesta Flag Birthday
PTI Mix and Mat Plaid
PTI Frosted Borders
PTI Stencil Basics Diamond
PTI In the Shadows

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Sharyn! I love all your layers and especially that plaid mix & mat! I had it in my shopping cart, but had to remove it because it was OOS!! Fun Fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most gorgeous card. I love how you used and the elements together. Great dies and a fun cake stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful!!!! That Mix and Mat Plaid die set is awesome, and the border dies are perfect here. But the best part is that gorgeous peachy color. It just makes the card pop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card Sharyn!! Love how you put all the elements together....perfect!! Your cards are always so bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even your frosted borders look YUMMY! lol I love your spackled background too! PTI should hire you, you showcase their products so beautifully. EVERY TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smashing card from the bottom up. Love the spackle on the background and you added more texture with the Mix and Mat die. Love the total happy feel of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card came together so well! Those border dies and the diamond paste background looks amazing! You are on fire! Don't stop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.