Monday, February 12, 2018

PTI 11th Anniversary Floral Challenge

Papertrey Ink is celebrating their 11th Anniversary.  The challenge I am entering today is a floral challenge.  We are to pick our favorite floral stamp set and use it to make a card.


It was very hard to pick one floral stamp set, because I love all of them.  This gorgeous tulip set would have to be at the very top of my list.  I adore it!  The three step stamping on this set makes it so beautiful!  The set is called Tulip Time.

I thought the shades of yellow in the tulip looked very springy against the lovely Aqua Mist colored card stock.  I used the Mix and Mat Hearts set, that is very quickly becoming another of my favorites.  The striped paper is one of the Bitty Big Aqua Mist patterned papers.

Thanks so much for coming by to look.  Your kind comments are always appreciated.

The Recipe:
PTI Tulip Time
PTI Mix & Mat Hearts
PTI Noted Scalloped A2 Vertical
PTI Bitty Big Aqua Mist patterned paper
PTI Lemon Tart, Bright Buttercup, Summer Sunrise, New Leaf, Green Parakeet inks
Verve Seam Binding

4 comments:

  1. Love that die cut background and those gorgeous yellow tulips. I'm with you, it would be very hard to pick out my favorite floral stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every thing about this card. It is Gobs-making gorgeous. I mean that in a good way of course. You spring tulips and the fabulous background die. Just eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SPRING! I found it! This is such a HAPPY card! So sunshiny! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I see why you love this stamp set so much! You have so many florals, that must have been hard!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.