Thursday, March 22, 2018

You Are Out of this World

I finally had a chance to play with the Out of This World Make It Market kit.  What fun!  My grandsons will love this one.


This was my first try at a galaxy background and while it's not too bad, I'm anxious to play some more and see if I can make it better.

Thanks so much for stopping by to look.  Your kind comments are always appreciated.

The Recipe:
PTI Out of This World
Distress Oxides Faded Jeans, Black Soot, Salty Ocean
Stickles Diamond


7 comments:

  1. This is a fun card and I can see why the grandsons would love it. Your galaxy is great. I think some are darker but yours is able to show off the planets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally a boy card and so fun, your grandsons will LOVE IT!! You did an amazing job with the background!! Heart Hugs, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! This card is truly out of this world! Love it, so cute and creative! Fantastic design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing!!! Your grandson will love and cherish it forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'd say you have nailed that galaxy background!!! And that is no small feat, I find them very difficult. This is a darling card, love what you have done with that set. Super cute, all the way around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card, Sharyn, I love the galaxy background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your first try at a galaxy card was a huge success! Your grandson will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.