Thursday, April 19, 2018

Congrats Class of 2018

Our oldest grandson will not only be graduating from high school soon, but will also be receiving his Associates Degree from college.  It is mind boggling to me that you can accomplish so much in four years time.  Congratulations, Bradley!  We are all so proud of you!
Here is the card I made for him.


His high school colors are black and red, so I wanted to make the cap using those colors.  The cap is a die from PTI called Graduate.  The white layer is from the PTI set Noted Scalloped A2.

Thanks so much for coming by to look.  Your kind comments are always appreciated.

The Recipe:
PTI Graduate, Congratulaitons
PTI Noted Scalloped A2
MFT Birthday Blowout patterned paper

5 comments:

  1. What an accomplishment and you are very right to be proud of your grandson. I have this set and have been making graduation cards for the last 2 years for my grandsons and their mother to give to friends. I have made more than 40 of different kinds. I get a year off this year, but will need to make more for our granddaughter who will graduate next year. Another nice job both for you and Bradley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well isn't that just the best? That is no small accomplishment, you should be so proud of him. He will love this card, it's perfect for him. Best wishes for him in the future, which undoubtedly will be very bright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Bradley!!! He certainly has a bright future to look forward to. He will love this card, I know I sure do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! That is an amazing accomplishment! I love your card it is perfect for this milestone! When I saw the title of your Post I thought, no she can't have a grandchild old enough to be graduating. You wear it well, Nana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic accomplishment, you've made him a lovely card as a keepsake of the success too. Thanks for joining us at Fussy & Fancy Friday this time
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.