Wednesday, May 30, 2018

MIM #323 Cascading Die Cuts

This week at Papertrey Ink Stephanie is hosting the Make It Monday challenge, and she showed us a fun technique to put cascading die cuts on our card.


Here's my card


When I watched the video the first thing I thought of was an upside down umbrella with flowers cascading into it.   I had just purchased the Scattered Showers stamp set with several really cute umbrellas and this super cute sentiment.....Don't fret, Dearie!  In this case, there is no need to fret as it is raining flowers.

Thanks so much for stopping by to look.  Your kind comments are always appreciated.

The Recipe:
PTI Scattered Showers
PTI Sunburst Stencil
PTI Forget Me Nots
PTI In the Shadows
PTI Bitty Big Dark Indigo

7 comments:

  1. What a clever way to fill the umbrella with flowers....it makes such a cute card! And those sunshine rays are the perfect background. I have the umbrella dies and never used them yet. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sweet card raining flowers. I really like both of the pattern papers and the fun way you used them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute, CUTE card Sharyn!! I just love your cascading flowers and how they're all landing in the umbrella...too FUN and I love that sentiment too!! Definitely a card that makes me smile!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Those flowers are so precious! Love how they cascade and fill your Spring Umbrella! I also adore that sentiment too! The Black panels, inside and out make everything POP! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make the sweetest cards! The up side down umbrella to catch all of the cascading flowers is so grand. With the sun rays in the background and I adore the pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...this is simply adorable! Love your sweet umbrella and all those pretty posies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right to my pintrest board. So lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.