Saturday, August 11, 2018

Happy Birthday

Finally, I get to post a card!  It's been two weeks since I've been able to get into my craft room.  Life is really messing with us right now.  We've had a house guest, my husband's 91 year old uncle, for the last three weeks.  I'm not sure when that will end.



I'm using some new stamps from the latest PTI release.  The Orchid Expressions set is stunning.  I really love it.  I'm also playing with the new Pierced Feature Frames.  This is one I will be reaching for often.



Here's some other color combos that I tried.  These will be saved for another time.

Thanks so much for stopping by to look.  Your kind comments are always appreciated.

The Recipe:
PTI Orchid Expressions
PTI Pierced Feature Frames
PTI Bitty Big Hawaiian Shores patterned paper

10 comments:

  1. This card is so gorgeous! I LOVE orchids, so this set needs to come live with me. :) Thanks for enabling me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the things I like most about this card are the colors. That soft pool with the brighter corals is stunning together. And of course I love the design with the two different plaids. REally, really pretty!!! I can see why you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very pretty!!! The orchids are beautiful and like Judy, I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Sharyn. The orchid is gorgeous and I love the Pierced Frame. Glad you managed to get some time to get back in your craft room. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card! I am itching to get inky too, but it will not happen for a while yet. I had a total knee joint replacement on Tuesday, spending most of my time on my back hooked up to an ice machine and a motion machine that my leg sits in! I hope I can be ready for SAF in two weeks! Have a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous, Sharyn. I'm glad you were able to spend a little time to yourself and you made wonderful use of it. I hope things settle down for you soon and we can get together. I do love that frame you used and the orchids are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You keep coming up with cards that are better and better. I wish I had all of these PTI stamps and dies. I just love how you use them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, beautiful orchids! They are so pretty and delicate! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.