Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Pretty in Pink


I pulled out an oldie but a goodie from PTI called Flower Favorites.
I had to have this set and I think this is the third time I have used it.


The ink is all Distress Oxides.  
They are so much fun to stamp with and the colors are beautiful!

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Your kind comments are always appreciated.

The Recipe:
PTI Flower Favorites
PTI Pierced Feature Frames Rectangles
PTI Corner Adorner December
The Greetery Sentiment Suite dies
The Greetery Sentiment Suite Birthday
Distress Oxides Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Gathered Twigs, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I always enjoy your cards you make

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful with those pretty flowers in the frame. And, I love how the bee is sitting on that leaf too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely, your colors are just beautiful. So soft and delicate. I love how you have framed the flowers and the scalloped edging in the corners is just genius. I haven't used that stamp set in forever, thanks for the inspiration. I need to pull it out again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the colors and how you framed those gorgeous flowers and the scalloped corner edges and that cute little bee on the leaf. That kind of covers the whole thing doesn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharyn, this is absolutely gorgeous! I loooooove it! The lupines look amazing, love the colors! That stamped scallop frame is so creative and frames this beauty out nicely! Love, Love, LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! Pink and Purple looks so lovely together!! Love the little bee in the corner too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.