Monday, July 22, 2019

It's Your Birthday!


It seems like it has been awhile since I've posted anything, 
but I was able to play today.
Happy Day!


I used the new Crimped Frame set and Macra-Made Fillers set
from The Greetery.


I used the new Crimped Frame set on this card too.

I can't get away from these cute birds, flowers and the jar.
I love creating with them!

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Your kind comments are always appreciated.

The Recipe:
1st card
TG Crimped Frame
TG Macra Made Just for You and Macra Made Fillers
TG Sentiment Suite Birthday
DO Dried Marigold

2nd card
TG Summer Sketches
TG Crimped Frame
TG Just Mason Around
TG Oopsie Daisy
TG Robin and Wren
GKD Soft Stone, Stormy Sky, Sea Glass, Blue Lagoon, Warm Cocoa, Black Onyx, Sandy Beach

7 comments:

  1. Sharyn, those hanging baskets look so real and I do like that crimped frame. Your bird is colored so beautifully. I can almost hear him chirping. Hope your back is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful and I envy you those pretty things you got from The Greetery. I got a few and would love to own more. The cards you made using them are so gorgeous too. I did get an order this week but have not had the time to play and more then likely it will be in August before I find a chance. But keep inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly are doing those sets by Betsy proud. Love how you use them. Great colors and your designs are just fantastic. GENIUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are SO beautiful. I love how real those hanging baskets look. You're the queen of jars of flowers cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful floral cards! The crocheted hangers are fabulous, love all of the little details! Love the sponged color and the clay colored frame! I adore jars of fresh flowers on cards and the addition of those 2 little birds make this creation even more fantastic! Love this post, Sharyn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, Sharyn! I love all these cards you are creating with the stamps from the Greetery! and I love all those little birds too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great looking cards! Love the Greetery's images and you've done a super job of coloring and designing with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.