Saturday, May 16, 2020

Happy Anniversary

I adore the Cherry Blossoms in the new
Budding Beauties Spring set from
The Greetery.
Don't they just scream Spring!



I used Sketchbook Roses to create the background,
Just Mason Around for the lovely layered jar, and
Budding Beauties Spring for the Cherry Blossoms.
I had a lemon and blossom from the
Lemon Blossom set that I added to the base of the jar, and
the sentiment is from the Sentiment Suite Spring set.
All sets are from The Greetery.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Your kind comments are always appreciated.

The Recipe
TG Sketchbook Roses
TG Budding Beauties Spring
TG Just Mason Around
TG Lemon Blossom
TG Sentiment Suite Spring







 


7 comments:

  1. Sharyn, you are a master at creating such beautiful cards with The Greetery stamps and dies! I LOVE this card, and will probably CAS it, because why it is that perfect!! Have a great weekend! Heart Hugs, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd LOVE to know how you colored that jar. It looks so real.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jar is a three step stamping process. It's very easy and all of the shading is there.

      Delete
  3. Love this creation and design. Just so lovely and that lemon is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that jar.....it's genius!!! Such a wonderful design and your colors are perfect!!! Really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A jar on a card is always perfect in my book! Love them and this is a great layered one, it really does look real. And what is it about a lemon on a card? It just makes everything look so fresh! This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Colleen! You make their stamps shine! This is beautiful and reminds me of one you sent me that is very similar. I see it every time I sit at my desk and create!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.