Saturday, June 13, 2020

Today Is Going To Be Jawsome

We have a grandson who loves everything sea creatures.
Last year, I made a card with a whale on it.
This year, My Favorite Things new June release
had this adorable Baby Shark die.


I wanted to make it look like he was bursting through the water.
I hope that is what you see.

I used a stencil set from PTI called Sun & Surf
and Distress Oxide inks in
Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean,
Peacock Feathers & Blueprint Sketch
to make the water.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Your kind comments are always appreciated.


The Recipe:
MFT Sharky Sentiments
MFT Baby Shark die
PTI Sun & Surf Stencils

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Sharyn. Love the cute shark and the background is amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your shark is amazing, I know your grandson is going to love this card! We are all well here, praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that water background! Great card for your grandson who loves sea creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute...great background for that awesome shark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, that's definitely what I see, Sharyn! What a colorful delightful card for your grandson! He will be thrilled with it! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stinkin' cute. Not only is that shark just so fun, your background is THE BOMB! Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh he is definitely busting through the water and has me on the run lol How FINtastic! This IS jawsome and now I will be singing that song all day long lol Great card, he'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super cute card for a sea creature lover. He will love it. And yes, that happy shark is definitely bursting through the water.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your background on this shark is outstanding! You are the Queen of kids cards that is for sure! Someday, I hope to have GK that I can do this for. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Sharyn, this is a great card for your grandson. He is bursting out of the water to send jawsome greetings. The water is jawsome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.