Thursday, July 29, 2021

Nature's Beauty & Let Your Light Shine

 

Here are two more cards from  The Greetery's newest release.
Summer is definitely the theme and what fun these set are!


I used Curio Labels, Curio Cover die, Curio Divider & Details,
Curio Summer Findings and Firefly die.
The patterned paper is from the Basic Grey Picadilly paper pack.


How fun is this?  
Do you remember collecting fireflies when you were a child?

I used the Jumbo Jar, Firefly Nights all from The Greetery.
The patterned paper is from the Basic Grey Picadilly paper pack.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Your kind comments are always appreciated.


5 comments:

  1. LOVE!!! That shadow box is AHmazing! Love the butterflies and dragonfly and pretty little shell accents! And that jar....magnificent! The Greetery knows what they are doing as do you! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So attractive and stunning are these cards! You need to be working for The Greetery as you sure know how to use their supplies. I admire these cards and your skill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Double WOW!!! Like Donna said AHmazing. The first one reminds me of the shadow box we had when we were first married...oh, nostalgia. That jar is awesome especially with that background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these so much. The little shadow box idea is brilliant....I'm going to have to remember that. So stinkin' cute, both of them. I love the little fireflies too. These are simply FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful shadow box you have made. I love it. And, I really like the second card equally as well. Both are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.