Monday, September 6, 2021

 I pulled out some older Papertrey Ink products to play with this week.
Here are three cards I made.

The stamp set is called Flower Power.
I really like this one, so bright and fun.
The patterned paper is from Basic Grey - Picadilly and
the banner die is from Gina K. Designs Master Layouts 2.

The stencils, stamps and dies on this one is from the
Color Pop Butterflies set.
The tag is Made With Love Tags 2.
I used the Delicate dies and the Lemonade Sequins are from Gina K. Designs.

This one is from the Lovely Layers set.
I also used Gina K. Designs Master Layouts 2 and
Stitched Circles.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Your kind comments are always appreciated.



9 comments:

  1. Be still my heart! Love that you pulled out the oldies but goodies here. I have started to do the same. I have too many sets to ignore. I love the different looks on each one, your talent abounds. That Color pop butterfly is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, using older products. I am trying to give my older things some love too. Gorgeous flowers and I am loving the combination of aqua and brown. I hope you are doing well. I think of you often and think I will call, then the day gets away from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such fabulous cards. You never disappoint with your colors and layouts. I love what you have done with these stamp sets and dies, really cool. Good idea to start using older sets again, I must take a lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure proved that oldies are indeed goodies. These are all amazing. The first two are so bright and colorful and the third one is so soft and soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful array of beautiful flowers! Love your pretty florals and gorgeous backgrounds. That last card using the Lovely Layers is inspirational, I have that set and it has never really worked right--operator error for sure lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely inspiration for the mature stamp sets! Always regretted not having the lovely layers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking the time to create such a helpful blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.