Monday, May 20, 2013

STV13MON20 - Thanks From The Heart

I made the background paper using the turquoise striped paper from GKD Spring Parade patterned paper pack.  I stamped using GKD Pretty Patterns 2 with Ocean Mist & Turquoise Sea Ink.  I added black dots to every other row.  I layered the patterned paper onto black onyx cardstock & onto sweet mango cardstock.  I stamped my focal image using GKD Stately Flowers 1 onto sweet mango cardstock.  I colored the flower using Copics YR23, YR07, YR09, YG95, YG99.  I cut this out using Spellbinders classic circles and layered onto black onyx cardstock cut out with classic scalloped circles and attached with pop dots.  Then attached the checked ribbon and bow with button.  I colored a white button with Copic BG15 & YR18 and added orange and white bakers twine.  The finished panel is attached to a turquoise sea card base with pop dots.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you created this card. The colors are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.