Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Dynamic Duos #64/Just Us Girls #200



This week I'm combining the Dynamic Duos color challenge with the Just Us Girls sketch challenge.  I made my card base from GKD Passionate Pink cardstock.  The yellow panel is, also, GKD cardstock that I cut with Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A die and embossed with The Paper Studios Brick embossing folder, then attached to the card base.  The pink rectangle layer was cut with Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A die and attached to yellow layer.  My focal image was stamped on white cardstock and colored with Copic markers.  I cut it out with a Spellbinders Square Swatches die.  I cut out a larger size of the same die and sponged with Memento Dandelion ink.  These two pieces were attached together, and then I used pop dots to adhere to the card front.  The sentiment was stamped on white cardstock and backed with passionate pink.  It was, also, attached with pop dots.  I colored white pearls to match the cardstock.

Gina K. Designs Million Little Things & A Wish For You stamps
Spellbinders Square Swatches & A2 Matting Basics A
The Paper Studios Brick embossing folder
Recollections pearl embellishments
Copic Y16, RV55, G07
http://thedynamicduoschallenge.blogspot.com/
http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and clean, sharyn. Aren't the colours great? Love those adorable flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sharyn...hope your hump day is going well! I loved the colors over at DD this week too! Lovely job combining the challenges....thanks for playing as always with the JUGS team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super sweet! I love the brick embossing and those flowers are just darling! Thanks for sharing with us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.