Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Paper Players Sketch Challenge #160


What a fun sketch with The Paper Players challenge!  I received this stamp with the new release order from Gina K. Designs this month.  Isn't it gorgeous!  I started with a piece of Prickly Pear cardstock.  I stamped the zigzags with Dark Chocolate ink and placed a strip of jute trim in between.  The greeting was stamped with Dark Chocolate ink in the right hand corner of the card base.  I stamped the grape image on white cardstock with Dark Chocolate ink and colored with Copic markers.  I used a Spellbinders oval die to cut it out.  I cut another oval with a Spellbinders scalloped ovals die on Edible Eggplant cardstock.  These two ovals were taped together and attached to the card base with 1/4" pop dots.  I colored 3 white pearls with a copic marker to match the grapes.

Gina K. Designs Better With Age, Simple Flowers & Fall Foliage stamps
GKD Dark Chocolate ink
GKD Prickly Pear, Edible Eggplant & White cardstock
Spellbinders Ovals & Scalloped Ovals
Recollections pearl embellishments
http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. nice job on this sketch challenge. The colors, ooh, love them too. Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so well done Sharyn..... Love how well you colored that image!!! Might have to break out my spectrum noir pens and try coloring again! I'm not very good at it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.