Thursday, December 12, 2013

Just Playing Around

No challenges today, just playing.  I got some new stamps in the mail from PTI and couldn't wait to give them a try.  So here they are.......

The stamp set is called On Ice.  I love the skates.  I laced them with Doodlebug Twine in black and white. The patterned paper is from The Paper Studio and BoBunny Mistletoe Collection.  The fun "merry" die is from PTI and is called Wonderful Words.  The embossing folder is Cuttlebug Snowflake.

This stamp set is called Two Feet Deep.  I used patterned paper from Me and My Big Ideas.  The cardstock is Kraft & Cranberry Tart from GKD.  The embossing folder is Cuttlebug Snowflake.

I hope everyone is enjoying this cold, cold day.  At least, it is very cold where I am.  It was 3 degrees when I got up this morning, so I decided to stay in and make this a cookie baking day.  I made three different kinds of cookies, about 16 dozen.  I plan on making a couple more this weekend.  Don't worry, I won't be eating all of these myself.  We will be giving most of them away.  lol   Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.