Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Make It Monday #146 - Angled Backgrounds

I will never ever assume that I remember the particulars of a challenge again.  I sat down this afternoon thinking I would make a quick card.  The one I had in mind was the challenge with the angled background. Simple enough, I already had the paper picked out I wanted to use.  I had the card all together, photographed, and was ready to post when I realized that it wasn't a Flourishes challenge, but a Papertrey challenge.  So, I started tearing the focal image off to redo with PTI stamps.  After finally getting everything put back together again, and photographed again, I sat down to post it and found that the link had already closed.   On top of that, my focal image is so large that you can't see much of the angled papers.   This is just not my day!  So, I am posting my card here, if only for my own satisfaction.

PTI Delightful Dahlia
My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing patterned paper
GKD Innocent Pink, Tomato Soup, Sweet Corn and Charcoal Brown
Memento New Sprout & Bamboo Leaves ink
GKD Pure Luxury White & Sweet Corn card stock

1 comment:

  1. I like it. Especially the yellow center gives it good balance.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.