Friday, February 21, 2014

The Card Concept #4 Use a Floral Theme




This week's The Card Concept is to use a Floral Theme.  The Orange Blossom stamp is from Melanie Muenchinger's new set called Stately Flowers 8 available at Gina K. Designs.  I just got this in the mail and couldn't wait to get it inky.   I think I'm still Clean and Layered unless the bow is a problem.  Anybody? Thanks for coming by to look!

GKD Stately Flowers 8
Lil' Inkers Stitched Circles
GKD Pure Luxury White & Blue Denim CS
Jillibean Patterned Paper
Offray Yellow Ribbon

11 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the patterned paper and that stamp! Did you use copic markers to color it in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Easter card! I love the shimmer from that big beautiful sunny bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your BG paper is beautiful, but does not, in anyway take away from your gorgeous flower. Another amazing card! Just when I think you can't get better, you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this Sharyn!!! Especially the plaid papers. And of COURSE your beautiful coloring, wasn't Mel's video just so helpful?? Your card is GORGEOUS, and I think the bow is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Don't you love that stamp set? You're another FAST orderer. lol Another stunning card.....your creative juices over floweth! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous design, Sharyn! Love the plaid backdrop for your stunning flowers! That bow is the perfect embellie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so very pretty Sharyn. The flowers are gorgeous and I love the plaid background.
    Scrummy bow too. Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sharyn, I'm in love with this card! Your lovely lilies take me to my happy place! Gorgeous coloring, bright Spring paper, and love the bow! My, my that some talented bow tying!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty, I love your bow!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.