Saturday, January 24, 2015

Just Us Girls #277 - Photo Week

This week at Just Us Girls it's Photo Week.  Chris is our hostess and she has chosen a wonderful photo for our inspiration!  Here is how I was inspired.



I bought a fun die set called Danish Hearts and thought they would be cute for this card.  I love the weaving.  I paired the hearts with some fun patterned paper and added a die cut sentiment and a stamped one.  I cut three of the die cut sentiments and glued them together.  Thanks for coming by to look!

Please visit the Just Us Girls blog to see the beautiful cards the rest of the team and our GD, Judy Woodland, have made this week.  I hope you will be inspired and come play along.

If you win Chic of the Week in any of our January challenges, you will be in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of March.  Good luck!

Recipe
Simon Says Stamps Danish Hearts, Sending & Wishing stamps
Simon Says Stamps Sending die
Gina K. Designs Love Letters patterned paper
GKD Pure Luxury White, Kraft & Red Hot card stock
Ranger White Gel Pen




15 comments:

  1. Those hearts are so cool! I love all of the stitching details on this and the hearts layered over that circle of script. The layered die cut and stamped sentiments combo looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your take on this photo challenge. This could be a masculine card as well. Really cute idea with the intertwining hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your weaving is spectacular! I love the trail of hearts in different sizes. These also remind me of those itty bitty box of chocolates. So adorable! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These woven hearts are awesome! Love that script paper behind them, the popped up and stamped sentiments, and the stitching really brings everything together (HA! See what I just did there?!) Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously amazing! Love the weaved look - fabulous inspired card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Oh, Oh!!!!! I LOVE those hearts. I forgot about the woven hearts - and your card is amazing. Love the color palette, and those little stitches around the hearts are just PERFECT. Awesome card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want that Danish Hearts die! I think I'm going to order it right now so I don't forget! Your card is just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great card. I love the red and kraft hearts and the weaving of them. I love the way you finished the inside with the strip of black and white script.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHHHH my Sharyn!! I love this. The colors are perfect for a guy card. Thanks for the idea of adding stitches. I have the Simon Says Danish Hearts but haven't used them yet.....I'm off to do that right now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Sharyn! Love the weaved hearts and the stiches around them ! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous. Those hearts are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW you sure come up with amazing cards. Love this layout - absolutely awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a diecut at school that is similar to this Sharyn! Thanks for the inspiration!! Your card is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Sharyn! Love the hearts and design!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh those hearts are amazing! Love this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.