Thursday, January 15, 2015

TCP Tuesday Inspiration Challenge


This card is for The Cat's Pajamas Tuesday Inspiration Challenge.  I just recently found this blog site and wanted to play along.  Love this cute little bunny!


TCP-Tuesday281_Inspiration

I love this stamp set.  My grandson will get a big kick out of it, I know.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  Added some fun patterned papers and some clouds.  Hope you like it!  Thanks for coming by to look!

Recipe
TCP Take Off, Fly High (sentiment), Fly By (clouds)
Provo Craft patterned paper
Lil' Inkers Stitched Circles
Spellbinders Scalloped Circles
Wink of Stella


10 comments:

  1. Awe, he is sooooo Cute. Love how you did the fun card. Those big ears could help him fly. It's a winner. Fun to do other challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the blue background and the swirl of clouds perfectly highlight one of my favorite TCP images. Thanks for joining The Cat's Pajamas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so fun......cute.....and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this little guy just makes me grin from ear to ear. Isn't he the funniest thing with his big ears? Great coloring and layout. Love all your circles!!! Really cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are the cutest, floppy ears. Great card for your grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun Sharyn! I love the blue tones and the puffy clouds and the fabulous green on the plane, so great! Thanks so much for playing along with as at The Cat’s Pajamas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little bunny, I wonder where his flying off to perhaps somewhere warm. Lol Have a fabulous weekend! Warm hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a very pretty card, congrats on winning the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww this is so cute! I love the happy bunny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.