Saturday, June 13, 2015

Just Us Girls #297 - Trend Week

This week at Just Us Girls it's Trend Week.  Sue is our hostess and she has chosen the trend of Stacked Die Cut Sentiments as our inspiration.

Here's my card


I just bought a Make-It Market Kit from PTI called Nostalgic Notions.  It came with stamps, dies, patterned papers, ribbons, buttons, paper lace and flowers all very 1940's vintage. Loved it the minute I saw it and couldn't wait to play with it.  The "hello" die cuts are triple layered and glued together.

Please visit the Just Us Girls blog to see the beautiful cards the rest of the team and our GD, Ros Crawford, have made this week.  I hope you will be inspired and play along with us.

If you win Chic of the Week in any of our June challenges, you will be in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of August.  Good luck!

The Recipe:
PTI Nostalgic Notions Make-It Market Kit
Savvy Dies - Hello
GKD Pure Luxury White CS

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love all those pti goodies you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty, Sharyn ... what a lovely, nostagic, retro feel to those sweet blooms! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty - I love the finished inside of your cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, when I saw this kit I thought that it was something you would like. It's definitely your style. This card is so cute, love all the bright colors and vintage-y feel. Reminds me of my grandmother's farm kitchen when I was a kid. Very nice card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! Love the retro vibe to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so darn pretty Sharyn! I love this style and you pulled it off so well! Love your stacked word as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super duper layout. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful garden you created! I love making my own 'chipboard' accents, so fun, so easy and they always seem to add a POW as yours does here! Very Pretty! Love that kit, must check them out from now on....I'd say thank you but my wallet may not.....enabler! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you made a scalloped panel to put your die cuts on. This is a beautiful creation. Gorgeous colors as well a winner, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! I love this kit and what you have done with it. Beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this card. Love the colors and the scalloped backing for the flowers. The red and white paper is so pretty and the inside looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.