Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Make It Monday #222 - Die Cut Kissing

This time at Make It Monday the challenge is Die Cut Kissing.  Instead of kissing two stamps together, you kiss one stamp and a die cut.  There is a wonderful video on the Make It Monday blog, if you are interested in watching.

Here's my card

I used the Rosie Posie set from PTI.  I didn't have an intricate background die, so I used a couple of pretty flourish dies from Cheery Lynn. This gave a very fun look to the flowers.  I sponged the background for added interest and added some sequins.  Thanks for coming by to look!

The Recipe:
PTI Rosie Posie
PTI Ruby Reprise - sentiment
Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish, Mini Fanciful Flourish
Pretty Pink Posh sequins 

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love this take on the challenge. So much that I think I will try it again. As soon as I have the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is wonderful! I was stuck....I also did not have the correct dies, but now you have inspired me! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I love how your flowers turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharyn, everything about your card is a winner! Perfection in the kissing, and oh so soft and lovely bg! and the colors glow! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my favorite stamps sets and I don't use it enough. I love how you have treated this technique, it's just beautiful! Really gorgeous card, colors and layout. Thanks for the great inspiration here!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very pretty card. I need to go watch that video because I very seldom kiss my stamps or die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This IS my all-time favourite stamp set and I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sharyn, This is a beauty, and tfs the video link. As soon as I get caught up with visits, I'll pop over to enjoy it. I have this PTI set, and it's never been inked. Now that I see the bright freshness of how the image looks on your pretty card, I'm inspired to hunt it up. Love the CL flourish trimming the posies, and you chose a lovely color theme for these flowers. TFS & Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful bouquet you created using this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The more I look at this card..the more I see how cool it really is! Super job my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.