Monday, February 22, 2016

I was featured on CASEing Genius



A few months ago my sweet friend, Barbara Campbell, participated in a challenge, and she was asked to recommend someone whose work she admired.  She picked me!  I was so honored that she picked me.  Then I received an e-mail from Kelly Latevola and she said she wanted to feature me on Caseing Genius.  How cool is that!  She sent me a questionnaire to fill out and wanted three examples of my style.  As you can see by a few of my answers that I filled the questionnaire out during the holiday season.  Truth be told, I could listen to Christmas music all year long.  lol

Please visit Kelly's blog You and Your Big Dreams and see my interview and cards.  Kelly I am so honored that you are CASEing me!  Thanks!

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sharyn... heading straight to Kelly's blog!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharyn1 I have just come over after seeing you being featured by Kelly Latevola! I can see why she wanted to feature you, your designs are just lovely! Have a great week! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sharyn! I am so happy for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for my BFFIBL! Whoopwhoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the well-deserved spotlight at Kelly's CASEing Genius, Sharyn! I've long admired your talent and your stunning cards and it was fun to read your interview! We are kindred spirits as I listen to my Anne Murray Christmas album in the car all year long! Enjoy the day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Sharyn. As talented as you are, I'm not surprised Kelly wanted to feature you. All your cards are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH YEAH!!! It's about time you got the recognition you deserve. Your cards are ALWAYS outstanding. I just love your style. I'm so happy for you, my friend, you are a rock star!! XO~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that Barb, she's jut too precious for us all! Congrats on your achievement, well deserved! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Fabulous samples of your work and the CASE is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY for you being a Genius! So exciting to be showcased by one of the Biggys in bloagland!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sharyn!!! I just read all about you! It's so fabulous! I had no idea you were a cake decorator! It sure shows because your card creations blow my mind! Congratulations on the kudos received and I am with everyone applauding you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Sharyn on being featured! That's so terrific!! You've been an inspiration to me, with your beautiful cards. You are so talented and I'm so glad to see you getting the recognition that is so well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on being featured. You certainly deserved to be, your cards are such a pleasure to look at.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.