Saturday, September 3, 2016

Just Us Girls #359 - Word Week

This time at Just Us Girls it's Word Week.  Ina is our hostess and she has chosen the word Travel for our inspiration.

I would like to welcome the very talented Kathy Schweinfurth as our Guest Designer for the month of September.  Welcome, Kathy!  Please stop by Kathy's blog and leave some love.



This is my little traveling bunny.  His mode of travel is by boat.  This cute little big eared guy is from The Cat's Pajamas and is called Aye, Aye Captain.  I used an embossing folder from Darice and a cover up die from MFT.  The MFT die is called Snow Drifts but I am using it for waves.

Please visit the Just Us Girls blog to see the beautiful cards the rest of the team and our GD, Kathy, have made this time.  I hope you will be inspired and play along with us.

If you win Chic of the Week in any of our September challenges, you will be in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of November.  Good luck!

The Recipe:
TCP Aye, Aye Captain
MFT Snow Drifts Cover Up
Darice Beach Waves EF
MFT Snowy Skies

10 comments:

  1. He's a cute little guy! I love the embossing folder and then the cover plate over it. It makes a great waterway. Very cute card, Sharyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Bunny melts my heart and makes me smile and laugh right out loud! Soooo cute, he makes a wonderful Captain! Now I'll be singing that ditty all day long, thankssomuch HA! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card, Sharyn! Brilliant idea using the embossing folder and the cutting plate on top of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute!!! This would even make the Grinch smile :) The Snow Drift cover plate makes perfect waves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sharyn this is totally cool and such a fun card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your cards you make with these cute bunnies! I especially like that MFT die...very clever to use it for waves...I think it actually works better that way! Great card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I just love those ears :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, every time you use that cute little bunny it just makes me smile. LOVE your sun too, the stitching adds so much. super cute card and great take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel like your traveling bunny! Sailing along with the sun shinning. We have had wonderful weather so far, but today, it is raining and colder. I have a chance to catch up on comments and your card makes me thankful for the lovely weather that we have had on this trip so far. Thanks for making me grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! I love that cute little bunny sailing the open sea with the sun shining down on him. Love how you made the waves, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.